Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fresh Blog

So here it is, my first entry. This blog will be your window into my life. This site will include everything from what I'm into to what I'm doing with regards to music. Now first of all, I should probably introduce myself. So, my name is Rob, I'm a sophomore in college and I play guitar and saxophone mostly but I can get by playing some other instruments as well. A big part of this blog will probably be gigs that I'm playing lately. I play out a few times a month normally. Recently, I've played at weddings, restaurants, parties and retreats. I am most proficient at saxophone and have been playing for about 10 years. I am the lead alto sax in my university's jazz band and I have enjoyed being a part of it for about a year and a half. 

This blog is for you if your a musician that wants to hear the successes and failures of a fellow player and read about the latest gigs that I've played. Also, you'll enjoy this blog if you want to hear the cool new things I've been into.    

No comments:

Post a Comment